Wednesday 9 December 2015

Second semester reflection

Hello classmates, In this opportunity I will talk about my reflection in this second semester. Well I think that this semester is and was hard because to be in the last semester is complicated as there is more pressure to approve the subject to graduate and follow in this hard way or road of the university. 

Always the last things to turn hard because is all decisive, you go or back and you want, obviously, move on your way and advance yourself. On the other hand to be in the last semester is nostalgic, I will miss this university and its environment that not just gave me knowledge, but also experiences in my life that I never will forget. 

Until now I have good evaluations but no one knows what will happen, but really, it depends of oneself and the desire though at the end of year, energy runs out but I hope that I can celebrate my last year as a student.  

Since I entered to this career, always I had and have good experiences, I thought I could feel uncomfortable in the world art but I believe that it isn't strange as I thought, because I to meet wonderful people as teachers and classmates. I hope that all have a good semester and a good year and that all our work has very good results.




2 comments:

  1. I wish you finish well this semester!!! :D cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's been a hard semester, but it will be over.

    It's good that you have had good experiences in this school.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete